Global Philanthropic Investment Portfolios (GPIP) offers a personalized gift option that allows you and/or your family to invest assets to:
- Create customized philanthropic investments on a range of global issues and regions that support women-led groups
- Increase the amount of money going to women’s human rights internationally by committing a long-term sustainable investment
- Increase impact on women’s leadership and human rights and within their communities
- Elevate women and girls’ human rights to the forefront of global awareness
A screenshot of the GPIP website showing buttons for choosing grant theme and type, and a pie chart showing the distribution of grants across the regions of the world.
As a GPIP investor, your philanthropic portfolio will include regional and thematic representation as well as the following grantmaking strategies:
- Emerging Initiatives
- Long-Term Investments
Benefits and Return on Investment
You can monitor the international ripple effect of your investments and the ways local communities benefited from your support over three years or more. We will help you determine the amount of investment, length of commitment, and projected impact.
Portfolio Investor Benefits:
- Online access to your personal account to view data from the regions and groups you support
- Access to a Global Fund for Women philanthropic advisor
- Timely reports from the Global Fund for Women updating you on the grantee partners, their work and the impact of your investment
- Special events with grantee participation (in person or by teleconference)
- Opportunities to travel and meet with grantees
GPIP represents the highest level of philanthropic stewardship. An experienced finance, program and development team will manage your portfolio – with accountability from our Chief Executive Officer and global Board of Directors.
Ready to Invest in Women?
Contact Christine Switzer, Director of Major Gifts: