Fiscal Sponsorship Program
Foster Local Philanthropy! Join our Fiscal Sponsorship Program today and help sustain women’s rights groups by supporting an international women’s fund!
The Fiscal Sponsorship Program allows US donors to support regional philanthropic capacity in other countries, enabling local women’s funds to strengthen and nurture community-based efforts to advance women’s rights.
Through this program, you may recommend that your gift be awarded to one of the participating women’s funds listed below. US regulations require that the Global Fund for Women maintain discretion and control over any funds received; however, you can trust that your recommendation will be honored.
Our Women’s Fund Partners:
- Fondo Centroamericano de Mujeres (FCAM) mobilizes resources for women’s organizations—particularly young women’s organizations—that are working to defend and promote women’s human rights in Central America. Donate to Fondo Centroamericano de Mujeres (FCAM) now »
For stock donations, please visit our stock donation page, and include a note on the stock donation form that you would like your stock gift to go to FCAM.
- The International Network of Women’s Funds (INWF) is a membership association linking Women’s Funds to promote philanthropy with a feminist perspective. Their mission is to strengthen the political and financial capacity of Women’s Funds to empower women and redistribute resources to transform their lives and communities. Donate to the International Network of Women’s Funds now »
- Invest in Muslim Women (IMW) a non profit organization, is focused on the economic empowerment of women, justice and peace. IMW addresses the fact that one eighth of the world is comprised of Muslim women and girls. Yet strategic philanthropy has largely ignored the opportunity to make education, employment and human rights accessible to this cohort. Muslim women and girls tell us repeatedly that they want to “learn and earn.” Invest in Muslim Women will enable them to achieve their goals by identifying and incubating tipping point projects. These projects can then be game changing for women and girls, and their entire societies. The first strategic focus will be South Asia starting with Afghanistan, Pakistan and India. Donate to Invest in Muslim Women now »
- Mongolian Women’s Fund supports women’s groups that carry out activities to increase women’s participation in Mongolian society, policy and culture. Donate to the Mongolian Women’s Fund now »
- Tewa, Nepal Women’s Fund – Tewa provides funding to women’s organizations in rural Nepal working to gain equality for Nepali women and girls, and cultivates a sense of philanthropy in Nepali men and women. Donate to Tewa, Nepal Women’s Fund now »
- Reconstruction Women’s Fund is the first independent institution dedicated to funding women’s rights in Serbia. The Fund supports women’s human rights activism in Serbia by strengthening women’s participation in social and political life. Donate to the Reconstruction Women’s Fund now »
- Semillas provides direct grants to women’s groups focusing on the needs of marginalized Mexican women and girls. Donate to Semillas now »
- Slovak-Czech Women’s Fund is the country’s first independent locally-based women’s fund. It aims “to support women’s organization sin the Czech and Slovak Republics, along with promoting mutual cooperation, to contribute to the development of the women’s movement in both the Czech and Slovak Republics.” Donate to the Slovak-Czech Women’s Fund now »
- Ukrainian Women’s Fund assists women and women’s organizations in Ukraine to transform society, and to contribute to equality and justice by providing women’s groups with capacity building opportunities, financial resources and support. Donate to the Ukrainian Women’s Fund now »
- WHEAT Trust – Women’s Hope and Education and Training Trust is building civil society through the strengthening of women’s initiatives for community development, and by providing a culture of giving in South Africa. Donate to WHEAT Trust now »