FOSTERING LOCAL PHILANTHROPY
Our Fiscal Sponsorship Program helps sustain women’s rights groups by allowing US donors to support women’s funds directly. This strengthens community-based efforts to advance women’s rights in other countries.
Our women’s fund partners:
- Fondo Centroamericano de Mujeres (FCAM) mobilizes resources for women’s organizations – particularly young women’s organizations – that are working to defend and promote women’s human rights in Central America. Donate to Fondo Centroamericano de Mujeres (FCAM) now »
For stock donations, please visit our stock donation page, and include a note on the stock donation form that you would like your stock gift to go to FCAM.
- Invest in Muslim Women (IMW), a non-profit organization, is focused on the economic empowerment of women, justice, and peace. IMW addresses the fact that one-eighth of the world is comprised of Muslim women and girls, yet strategic philanthropy has largely ignored the opportunity to make education, employment, and human rights accessible to this cohort. Muslim women and girls tell us repeatedly that they want to “learn and earn.” Invest in Muslim Women will enable them to achieve their goals by identifying and incubating tipping point projects. These projects can then be game-changing for women and girls, and their entire societies. The first strategic focus will be South Asia, starting with Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India. Donate to Invest in Muslim Women now »
- Mongolian Women’s Fund supports women’s groups that carry out activities to increase women’s participation in Mongolian society, policy, and culture. Donate to the Mongolian Women’s Fund now »
- Tewa, Nepal Women’s Fund provides funding to women’s organizations in rural Nepal working to gain equality for Nepali women and girls, and cultivates a sense of philanthropy in Nepali men and women. Donate to Tewa, Nepal Women’s Fund now »
- Reconstruction Women’s Fund is the first independent institution dedicated to funding women’s rights in Serbia. The Fund supports women’s human rights activism in Serbia by strengthening women’s participation in social and political life. Donate to the Reconstruction Women’s Fund now »
- Semillas provides direct grants to women’s groups focusing on the needs of marginalized Mexican women and girls. Donate to Semillas now »
- Slovak-Czech Women’s Fund is the country’s first independent locally-based women’s fund. It aims “to support women’s organizations in the Czech and Slovak Republics, along with promoting mutual cooperation, to contribute to the development of the women’s movement in both the Czech and Slovak Republics.” Donate to the Slovak-Czech Women’s Fund now »