Global Fund for Women is excited to have committed donors who are eager to increase the amount of money dedicated to supporting women’s human rights.
We offer individuals who commit $1 million (paid within five years) special benefits.
Principal Investor Benefits
We recognize that each donor has unique interests. Our Director of Principal Gifts can work with you to align your philanthropic priorities and our offerings. Sample benefits available to those making principal gifts include:
- Access to philanthropic advising within Global Fund for Women
- Access to special meetings with our CEO, expert program and advocacy staff and grantee partners
- Timely reports with the latest updates on our grantee partners, our campaigns and the overall impact of your investment
- Invitations to special events, including webinars and in-person meetings with grantee partners, and launch events for our awareness campaigns
- Opportunities to travel abroad to meet grantee partners and see the work they do first-hand
- Global Philanthropic Investment Portfolios (GPIP)
Global Philanthropic Investment Portfolios (GPIP)
Our GPIP tool allows those making significant contributions to create customized portfolios in support of Global Fund for Women grantee partners dedicated to a range of global issues across regions. As an investor, your philanthropic portfolio will include representation on the issues and geographies you care most about, and it will be guided by the following grantmaking strategies:
- Seeding Initiatives (new and emerging women-led organizations)
- Strengthening organizations (current grantees)
- Sustaining Investments (anchor groups with maturity of networks and leadership)
GPIP represents the highest level of philanthropic stewardship. An experienced finance, program, and development team will manage your portfolio, with oversight from our Chief Executive Officer.
Ready to Invest?
Contact: Chandra Alexandre, VP of Development
Phone: +1 415.248.4800